Quality Control Dispatcher Position
At MAP Transportation, we strive to provide the best service in the industry with strong customer service and retention goals. We are a family owned transportation and courier company seeking a new addition to our MAP Team! We provide a friendly, fun atmosphere for all of our employees to enjoy coming to work. We take great care of our employees because we know they will do the same for our customers!
We are seeking a qualified candidate that is customer service driven with a strong desire to produce quality results while helping to continue building and developing relationships with our customers. As a Quality Control Specialist, you will be working as a vital link between our dispatchers, drivers and customers to track, monitor, validate, expedite and report delivery status. Applicants must have strong leadership experience and effective communication skills with the ability to develop strong relationships.
This position was created to improve On-Time Delivery Performance & Customer Satisfaction by Increasing Visibility, Accountability, Communications, and Discipline across the Entire Company.
• Communicate potential shipment delays and establish recovery plans through e-mail and phone communications.
• Communicate to Drivers and Dispatchers areas of concern & opportunities for improvement.
• Create daily on-time reports and communicate the results with our drivers, dispatchers and customers.
• Create process and procedures to improve efficiency
• Support dispatchers to expedite "On Time" deliveries to major customers.
• Identify late orders and document what transpired
• Ensure orders have accurate pricing, notes and explanations
• Supervise drivers to ensure loading, unloading and processing of customer shipments.
• Ensure customer’s freight is delivered and picked-up timely and damage free
• Supervise and plan driver’s schedules to meet daily operation goals
• Manage the inbound/outbound delivery of freight
• Basic computer literacy using windows operating systems and sending e-mails
• Accurate attention to detail
• Friendly, energetic, and self-managed personality
• Ability to handle multiple customers and projects simultaneously.
• Flexibility in accommodating our opening/closing shifts.
• Must be able to pass background check & Drug Test
• Must have one year of supervisor experience
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Josh at 612-702-4036 with any questions.